|Terms & Conditions|
By using Eunicas websites, regardless of how you access them, you confirm that you accept these terms and that you agree to abide by them.
1. Information about Eunicas
The website is operated by the Univace Ltd, trading as Eunicas Univace Ltd is registered in Ireland [Reg No 493781 ] Its Directors are: Guy Flouch, Don O’Neill, Allen Flyn Contact details: Ecom Centre, Clonroad, Ennis, Co. Clare, Ireland.
2. Information about You
4. Intellectual Property 4.1 Eunicas is the owner or licensee of all copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material contained on the website. 4.2 You may access any part of the website and download or copy material (by printing off individual pages onto paper) or download material on to disk (but not on to any server or other device connected to a network) for personal non-commercial use only. The intellectual property rights in such material shall be retained by Eunicas 4.3 Copying, distributing or any use of the material contained on the website for any commercial purpose is prohibited, as is creating a database by systematically downloading substantial parts of the website.
5. Services Eunicas services are aimed at supporting your application to up to eight undergraduate degree programmes. Whereas Eunicas will use its expertise and very best endeavours to ensure that it will give you accurate advice and support with reference to application procedures, processes and deadlines, it is your responsibility to ensure that your application to join a particular undergraduate degree programme reaches any relevant university in the format, manner and timeframe prescribed by the university offering such degree programme.
6. Refunds Eunicas aims to offer high levels of service to students seeking to apply to programmes taught through English in Continental Europe. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you should contact us to advise us of any concerns you might have. Outside our cooling off period [below], refunds will only be offered in extenuating circumstances, at the discretion of the Directors. We operate a seven-day cooling off policy. If, after having paid your registration fee, you are dissatisfied with our services and you notify us within seven days of paying your registration fee [the seven day period commences at the time of your registration and continues until exactly seven days thereafter] that you are dissatisfied and would like a return of your fee, we will return this fee within a further seven day period, no questions asked.
7. Disclaimer 7.1 Eunicas has taken care to ensure that the information on the website and in its other communications to you is correct. However, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Eunicas does not accept any liability for error or omission. Eunicas is not responsible for how the information is used, how it is interpreted or what reliance is placed on it. You should also be aware that the availability of programmes detailed on its website is subject to conditions applied by individual institutions at their sole discretion, including their rights to terminate, suspend or significantly alter any of their programmes or programme schedules 7.2 The content of the website and other communications to you from Eunicas is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. Eunicas gives no warranties as to quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the website or of the material contained in it or of other communications by eunicas 7.3 To the fullest extent permitted by law, Eunicas shall not be liable for any claims, costs, penalties, loss (whether direct, indirect or consequential and whether economic or special loss of any nature), damages or expenses arising from the use or from the inability to use the website or other communications from Eunicas to you or any other party. Eunicas does not accept liability from reliance on information or advice contained on the website or in any other communications from Eunicas to you, or from any unauthorised access or alteration to the website by a third party.